The Fielding Social Development Club was established in January of 1921. By the end of that year the membership of the fledgling organization numbered 25. The club was a womens' club, whose purpose was to promote civic improvement and education in the Fielding, Utah community.
This collection records the activities of this group from 1921 - 1965. The collection has eight volumes in total. Five of the volumes are meeting minutes covering the years 1927 - 1965. The other three volumes include a history of the organization written in the middle 1960s, a volume containing signatures of pioneers from the 1920s, and one volume recording the finances of the organization. It is not known whether this organization is still in existence today.
Restrictions on Access : Restrictions
Open to public research.Restrictions on Use : Copyright
It is the responsibility of the user to obtain permission to publish from the owner of the copyright (the institution, the creator of the record, the author or his/her transferees, heirs, legates, or literary executors). The user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Utah State University Libraries, its officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims made by any person asserting that he or she is an owner of copyright.
Permission to publish material from the Fielding Social Development Club records must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator and/or the Special Collections Department Head.Preferred Citation :
Fielding Social Development Club records, 1927-1965. (CAINE COLL MSS 14). Utah State University. Special Collections and Archives Department.
Volumes are arranged topically and chronologically.
Detailed Description of the Collection